Amsterdam based jewelry brand grows exponentially
- Increase brand awareness & online revenue using Social Advertising, Google Ads, Google Shopping
- Optimize for conversions
- Use tests to find the ideal audience
- Gain insights in best performing ad content
- Multi layer retargeting strategies
- Continuously optimize ecommerce funnel
- Maximise results of important campaigns like Valentine's Day, Black Friday, Christmas
- Lead generation
- Sustained growth since 2019
- 100+% revenue growth, 3 years in a row
- Increased brand awareness
- Yearly reach of 5+ million
Franky Amsterdam is a new Dutch jewellery brand with big plans. We've been helping them since 2019 with our expertise in online marketing, social advertising, SEA and conversion optimisation.
Back then they were a fledgling jewellery brand so an increase in brand awareness and sales were the main objectives. We started with ads on Instagram and Facebook to showcase the product collection of Franky Amsterdam.
Fast forward a couple of years and that fledgling company has grown exponentially to a beloved and well-known brand. We're very proud of our contribution to their success, The energy, ambition and drive of Franky Amsterdam's talented team is contagious! The results speak for themselves.
- 100+% revenue growth, three years in a row (and counting)
- Wide reach on social media
- Steady growth of organic traffic and Instagram followers
- Big increase in brand awareness
The addition of TikTok as a marketing channel opens up a whole new playing field. As the marketing mix has become much more complex, it is becoming increasingly important to extract the right insights from the available data. Clear dashboards have been set up for this purpose, which enable the Franky Amsterdam team to track everything in real time. Looking at the data in this way provides us with valuable insights for further optimization.
Franky Amsterdam's future looks quite exciting! Within a few years they've become a serious ecommerce contender with big ambitions. We're looking forward to helping them grow to the next level.
"I have been working with Wrkt for a couple of years now and I am very pleased with them! Besides helping me with questions about the advertisements, they help me with so much more than that. Very nice!"
- Franka Vedder, founder of Franky Amsterdam
Want to know more? We'd love to help you!